It’s Thursday again ladies and gents! What will I be
suggesting today? The best song to exercise to, of course.
Working out is always a struggle, at least for me it is. I like to think I’m more brain than brawn so I don’t feel too bad about myself when I’m dying for air after five minutes. Anyway, a great motivator to going to the gym is being able to listen to music. The song I’m picking today is, “Till I Collapse” by Eminem.
Working out is always a struggle, at least for me it is. I like to think I’m more brain than brawn so I don’t feel too bad about myself when I’m dying for air after five minutes. Anyway, a great motivator to going to the gym is being able to listen to music. The song I’m picking today is, “Till I Collapse” by Eminem.
Honestly, any song where Eminem is yelling in your
ear is great for the gym. This song
in particular is a solid choice to exercise to because it has a heavy beat
which is great to run to. Need I mention the lyrics? They’re quite motivating. I
used this song at the gym the other day just to test it, and it made five
minutes go by tremendously quick … and we all know how nice it is for time to
fly when you’re exercising.
The good thing about this song is that it would be great for any type of workout. Pull-ups, weight lifting, treadmill, elliptical, good ole' running around your neighborhood, and also using the awkward machines you look think you look stupid using; this song will motivate you to the maximum.
I’m cheating this week. I have two songs I want to share with you. Don’t tell my other bloggers … shhhh. It will be out little secret. So, as a lady, I am also partial to happier dance songs when I run on the elliptical. Therefore, I am also recommending, “All Night” by Icona Pop. This song, however, I recommend strictly for cardio.
The good thing about this song is that it would be great for any type of workout. Pull-ups, weight lifting, treadmill, elliptical, good ole' running around your neighborhood, and also using the awkward machines you look think you look stupid using; this song will motivate you to the maximum.
I’m cheating this week. I have two songs I want to share with you. Don’t tell my other bloggers … shhhh. It will be out little secret. So, as a lady, I am also partial to happier dance songs when I run on the elliptical. Therefore, I am also recommending, “All Night” by Icona Pop. This song, however, I recommend strictly for cardio.
Yes, those are the ladies that sang about crashing
their car into a bridge and not caring. You have to admit, they’re quite
talented. This song also has another pulse-pounding beat that gets you in the
zone to work out. They keep reiterating, “we can do this all night” in their
song, which is exactly what you want when you’re pounding the pavement and seconds from giving up. The lyrics to this song, contrary to Eminem’s, are really
cheerful and will undeniably put you in a swell mood while you labor away on
the treadmill.
Hope you all have a
happy Thursday and an A1 day!-Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment